· I’ve been tagged!
I’ve been tagged by the lovely buckstabu-minecraft!
1. You’ve been warped into a generic fantasy realm. What’s your class, weapon of choice and who are the other two people in your party? OH I LOVE THIS QUESTION! I would be a magician, my weapon of choice would be dual blades (yes, the first magician with dual blades aww yiss) and the other two people would probably be my best friend and my familiar which is a miniature dragon!
2. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? japanese food. Ｏ(≧∇≦)Ｏ sushi, teriyaki, tempura, you name it ♥
3. What is your favorite song of all time? This varies every day. Today… I’m feeling ‘Motherland’ by Natalie Merchant.
4. Who is your favorite person/group on YouTube and/or Tumblr? My favourite group on Youtube is quite obvious 〜(￣▽￣〜) as for an individual on Youtube, I’m also quite a fan of other LPers such as Cryaotic, KPopp and Markiplier! They’re all really entertaining ehehe
5. Have you ever been at of your home country? Well, my home country is Canada, where I live, since I was born here. But if you’re asking if I’ve visited the country my parents are from, then yes! I’ve been to Iran about four (I think) times now.
6. What is your lifelong goal, if you have one? I want to be an animator. Not only that, but I wish to be one that is involved with her fans. I want to make people smile with my art. I want to spark inspiration in the hearts of young artists. I want to speak to people, to tell them how wonderful art is, and how they should always pursue the things they love doing. Because ultimately, those are the things that make you happiest in life.
7. What type of games do you like the best (FPS/MMO/Platform/Simulation/etc.)? RPG games! I love story-driven games where you’re free to explore an entire world! That’s why Skyrim, Dishonored and the Pokemon franchise are all personal favourites of mine! “ヽ(´▽｀)ノ”
8. What band/artist/music genre are you into at the moment? My music taste is really weird. ミ●﹏☉ミ I love indie rock artists like Of Monsters and Men, Birdie, Lauren Aquilina and Mumford & Sons, but at the same time, I also really love heavy and fast paced rock bands like SCANDAL, and DOLL$BOXX, and NICO Touches the Walls.
9. Name one thing that never fails to cheer you up when you’re down? Art, art, art. Every time I’m stressed, or sad, or angry, or happy, or excited, or joyful… no matter what I do, I always whip out my sketchbook for at least an hour each day, and I sit either at my desk or by the windowsill, armed with my mechanical pencil, eraser and a big fat mug of green tea, and I sketch and sketch and sketch until I feel absolutely amazing. I don’t always feel satisfied with what I draw (actually, most of the time I’m not) but it still cheers me up every time. It’s my life. I absolutely love it.
10. What’s your favourite childhood film, or a film you always associated with your childhood? Hmm this is a tricky one… But probably Mulan and/or Aristocats. My brother and I are big fans of Disney, and I remember when Mulan had first come out on DVD, Aristocats had also and my brother and I would always fight about which movie we would see. In the end, my mom would have to draw our names out of a hat and see who would win. Sometimes it would be me, and I’d happily watch my epic warrior princess kick bad guy butts while my brother sulked in the corner. Other times, my brother would win and we’d watch posh kitties befriending bum kitties. Those were the days! (*´・ｖ・)
And there you have it! I’d like to tag all my followers once again! Please do this as well! It was really fun! ｡^‿^｡