oops I’ve been inactive again
i DO have some drawings I’ve been doing of the Blackrock trio (thats right - TRIO!) that I’ll be releasing later on in the week!
featuring… HUMAN TEEP!
the character design I made for him is really cute okay im blushing while drawing him I kid you not (/∇＼*)｡o○♡
But I’ve big news ((:
I was accepted into OCADU!! I’m so happy~~~~~~
That means one great big weights been lifted off of this chest >.< I’ll be able to have more time to draw!
I’m going to try and finish all the requests I’ve been sent on DeviantART first before continuing with some more YOGSarts. I’m planning on doing something with Kim next (: shes sososo cute!
I also spent the last two weeks watching Sips’ entire Skyrim playthrough welp. I loved it and I hope hope hope he continues o(≧▽≦)o !!!
Sorry I’ve been inactive lately, everyone! Exam week slapped me in the face haha. I’ll be back by the end of the week though! :3 promise! <3
I’ve been tagged by the lovely buckstabu-minecraft!
1. You’ve been warped into a generic fantasy realm. What’s your class, weapon of choice and who are the other two people in your party? OH I LOVE THIS QUESTION! I would be a magician, my weapon of choice would be dual blades (yes, the first magician with dual blades aww yiss) and the other two people would probably be my best friend and my familiar which is a miniature dragon!
2. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? japanese food. Ｏ(≧∇≦)Ｏ sushi, teriyaki, tempura, you name it ♥
3. What is your favorite song of all time? This varies every day. Today… I’m feeling ‘Motherland’ by Natalie Merchant.
4. Who is your favorite person/group on YouTube and/or Tumblr? My favourite group on Youtube is quite obvious 〜(￣▽￣〜) as for an individual on Youtube, I’m also quite a fan of other LPers such as Cryaotic, KPopp and Markiplier! They’re all really entertaining ehehe
5. Have you ever been at of your home country? Well, my home country is Canada, where I live, since I was born here. But if you’re asking if I’ve visited the country my parents are from, then yes! I’ve been to Iran about four (I think) times now.
6. What is your lifelong goal, if you have one? I want to be an animator. Not only that, but I wish to be one that is involved with her fans. I want to make people smile with my art. I want to spark inspiration in the hearts of young artists. I want to speak to people, to tell them how wonderful art is, and how they should always pursue the things they love doing. Because ultimately, those are the things that make you happiest in life.
7. What type of games do you like the best (FPS/MMO/Platform/Simulation/etc.)? RPG games! I love story-driven games where you’re free to explore an entire world! That’s why Skyrim, Dishonored and the Pokemon franchise are all personal favourites of mine! “ヽ(´▽｀)ノ”
8. What band/artist/music genre are you into at the moment? My music taste is really weird. ミ●﹏☉ミ I love indie rock artists like Of Monsters and Men, Birdie, Lauren Aquilina and Mumford & Sons, but at the same time, I also really love heavy and fast paced rock bands like SCANDAL, and DOLL$BOXX, and NICO Touches the Walls.
9. Name one thing that never fails to cheer you up when you’re down? Art, art, art. Every time I’m stressed, or sad, or angry, or happy, or excited, or joyful… no matter what I do, I always whip out my sketchbook for at least an hour each day, and I sit either at my desk or by the windowsill, armed with my mechanical pencil, eraser and a big fat mug of green tea, and I sketch and sketch and sketch until I feel absolutely amazing. I don’t always feel satisfied with what I draw (actually, most of the time I’m not) but it still cheers me up every time. It’s my life. I absolutely love it.
10. What’s your favourite childhood film, or a film you always associated with your childhood? Hmm this is a tricky one… But probably Mulan and/or Aristocats. My brother and I are big fans of Disney, and I remember when Mulan had first come out on DVD, Aristocats had also and my brother and I would always fight about which movie we would see. In the end, my mom would have to draw our names out of a hat and see who would win. Sometimes it would be me, and I’d happily watch my epic warrior princess kick bad guy butts while my brother sulked in the corner. Other times, my brother would win and we’d watch posh kitties befriending bum kitties. Those were the days! (*´・ｖ・)
And there you have it! I’d like to tag all my followers once again! Please do this as well! It was really fun! ｡^‿^｡
|Once you get this write five nice things about yourself then send it to ten of your favorite followers/people you're following (:|
ou what a lovely thing to receive! ^-^ to be honest, I’m not really following many people (about 4/5 people i believe eheh…) as for the followers, I tag all my followers! So, if you see this, tag! you’re it! :3
1. I really like my hair, despite the fact that its thick, really long and sometimes extremely high maintenance. But I think its my best physical feature!
2. I think I make really good decisions, and I dont ever have regrets. Even when I make mistakes, I know that its important to learn from them versus fret over them.
3. I try to think the best of everyone. This sometimes gets me in trouble, but people have told me that they find me to be extremely reliable in their times of need. And I’m proud of myself for that!
4. I always try my hardest. Most of the time, I dont think it pays off very well, but there are times that it does. For example, with my art. I’ve been working really hard to improve my entire life, and even now, I try my hardest to draw every day, not only for my followers (you guys!) but for myself as well (:
5. When I smile at someone, I really put emotion into it. I want them to feel as if I’m glad to see them. I want them to feel needed and wanted.
and there we go! five nice things about me! (๑•́ ω •̀๑)